Court Information

Department of Child Support Services & the Courts

Child Support Services does not provide legal advice and will not contact the court on your behalf. Additionally, we do not have the authority to change or move a scheduled court date. Only the court can change a court date.  If you find you need to reschedule a court date you can contact the Superior Court Clerks Office at 707-445-7256 Humboldt or 530-623-1208 Trinity to attempt to reschedule.
Child Support Services is also prohibited from providing assistance in spousal support, child custody and visitation proceedings.  For these types of assistance we recommend that you contact the Family Law Facilitators office or consult private legal council.

Family Law Facilitator

The Family Law Facilitator program can help those who do not have attorneys to handle their divorce, child custody and visitation, child and spousal support, and paternity cases. Please view more information on their websites.

Quick Links

Tell Us How We're Doing

Please take a few minutes to complete the Child Support Customer Satisfaction Survey to let us know what's working, what needs to stay the same, and what could be improved!

If you have recenlty been involved in a legal process that went through court and our office was involved, let us know how the process went for you!

North Coast Child Support Court Experience Survey