Elected County Supervisor, District 2
Thank you for visiting the District 2 page!
I’m honored that for over the last 11 years, I’ve been able to work on important issues with this community and our regional and statewide partners. We’ve achieved a lot together. I’m available via email and phone through this website and look forward to connecting with you directly.
Many thanks for your ongoing support and contributions to our community.
Current and past committees and projects:
- North Coast Resource Partnership: Chair (2015 – Present)
- Trinity County LAFCO - Chair
- California Forest Management Task Force (2019 – Present)
- California State Association of Counties, Board Member (2014 – 2020)
- CSAC Governance and Finance Committee, Chair (2018 & 2019)
- CSAC Women’s Leadership Forum, founding member – Rural Co-Chair
- CSAC Treasurer (2015-2016)
- CSAC Ag and Natural Resource Committee, Vice Chair (2014)
- National Association of Counties, Trinity Representative (2010 – Present)
- Current member of Public Lands Committee since 2015
- Past member of Telecommunication and Technology Steering Committee
- Trinity County Collaborative Group, Co-Founding Board representative (2012 – 2020)
- Trinity County Budget Ad Hoc Committee (2016 – 2018)
- Trinity County Commercial Cannabis Ordinance Ad Hoc Committee (2016 – 2019)
- North Coast Air Quality Management District, Board Member (2017 - 2020)
- Highway 36 Fiber Optic Implementation with other county partners and CA Emerging Technology Fund
- Ongoing development of Digital 299 Fiber Optic Project
- Weaverville Joss House State Park – Liaison to State Assembly Members Fiona Ma and Wes Chesbro during CA State Park Crisis
- Longtime supporter of libraries, education, arts & recreation as part of a wider economic development strategy