Trinity County Transportation Commission (TCTC), RTPA
Panos Kokkas, Executive Secretary
TCTC's purpose is to prepare and provide for Trinity County's mobility in a fiscially and environmentally responsible manner which is consistent with the needs, preferences, and sensibilities of the community. The Trinity County Transportation Commission (TCTC) is the designated Regional Transportation Planning Agency (RTPA) established by Government Code §29535. TCTC is responsible for transportation planning activities in all of Trinity County.
Specific responsibilities include regional coordination, claimant funding and oversight, grant application and management, and the preparation and adoption of the following planning documents:
- Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) to provide direction to local, state, and federal transportation planning decision makers regarding regional transportation matters.
- 2022 RTP New!
- Final 2016 RTP
- Figures 1-6 RTP
- Amendment No. 1
- 2016 RTP Checklist
Appendix 1A County Maintained Roads
Appendix 1B County Bridge List
Appendix 2 Travel Demand Model
Appendix 3 Signalization Study
Appendix 4A Caltrans Projects
Appendix 4B County STIP Shares
Appendix 4 C - 4 G County Project Lists
Appendix 5 RTP Initial Study
- Regional Transportation Improvement Program (RTIP) for the State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) to prioritize and program proposed state or federally funded transportation projects.
- Overall Work Program (OWP) to outline regional planning efforts which utilize Rural Planning Assistance funds each fiscal year.
Social Services Transportation Advisory Council (SSTAC)
Plans and Reports
Roles and Responsibilities of the Commission, Social Services Technical Advisory Committee, Transportation Planning Documents, Meetings and Calendars.
- Active Transportation Plan
- Master Fund Transfer Agreement
- Coordinated Public Transit-Human Services Transportation Plan
- Short Range Transit Development Plan
Trinity County Maps & Data
- Trinity County GIS Data Portal
- Trinity County Parcel Viewer -- Basic planning and services information for parcels in Trinity County, CA
- Trinity Transit -- Website for the Trinity Transit bus system: Route Maps, Schedules, Fares and general Rider Information.
Other Transportation Options
Regional Transportation Services