Provider Resources: Centers for Disease Control - Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
EMS Resources: EMS.gov Preparedness Section
Provider Resources: CDPH, Immunization Branch - Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
Alert Posters for Patients: English (PDF) ~ Spanish (PDF) ~ Simplified Chinese (PDF)
Report suspected PUI immediately to Trinity County Public Health: (530) 623-8209 ~
The Trinity Healthcare Preparedness Partners (THPP) consists of representatives from the American Red Cross, Amateur Radio Emergency Services (ARES), Trinity County Behavioral Health, Trinity County Environmental Health, Mountain Communities Healthcare District (MCHD), Nor-Cal EMS, Office of Emergency Services (OES), Region III RDMHS/S-SV EMS, Trinity County Public Health, Trinity County Life Support (TCLS), Trinity County Office of Education, Shasta County Public Health, and Siskiyou County Public Health.
The THPP is part of a larger Coalition, the Siskiyou-Trinity Health Care Coalition, helping promote quality, resiliency and continuity of healthcare services for the residents of Siskiyou and Trinity Counties following a disaster.
Our ultimate goal is to protect the health of the community during an emergency or disaster; THPP work together and share resources so that we may:
- Develop and implement effective planning, education and evaluation activities as they relate to emergency preparedness.
- Promote communication and collaboration across all sectors of the healthcare community, fostering a coordinated and effective response to disasters.
- Promote quality in the delivery of disaster patient/victim care services, by assessing the level of healthcare preparedness and making recommendations on activities that should be implemented to address any gaps.
- Provide a common understanding of how information will be communicated and the process for requesting and sharing information and resources in the County during a disaster.
- Support the needs of healthcare organizations while ensuring the needs of the community are met.
- Provide recommendations on County policies and procedures.
Mountain Communities Healthcare District
Southern Trinity Health Services
Trinity County Amateur Radio Club
Trinity County Behavioral Health
Trinity County Environmental Health
Trinity Life Support Community Service District
Trinity County Office of Education
Trinity County Office of Emergency Services
Weaverville Church of the Nazarene
Register for CAHAN (California Health Alert Network):
Complete the CAHAN Enrollment Request online form and submit directly to the CAHAN Coordinator.
Questions? Email the CAHAN Coordinator
Crisis Emergency and Risk Communication Tools
Preparedness and Response Technical Resources, Assistance Center and Information Exchange
Regional Disaster Medical Health Coordinators and Specialists (RDMHS Region III)
Region III Infectious Disease Transportation Plan
Statewide Medical and Health Exercise Resources
Stay Informed: Resource Web Links for Incidents and Emergencies
ICS (Incident Command System) and MHOAC Forms:
SitRep - Situational Report (Partner to MHOAC)
Medical Resource Request (Partner to MHOAC)
Medical Resource Request (Environmental Health to MHOAC)
Environmental Health Personnel Resource Typing - Draft
SitRep - Situational Report (MHOAC to Region/State)
Medical Resource Request (MHOAC to Region/State)
Patient Movement Plan/Forms:
Form 1: Resource Request Form (Field to MHOAC)
Form 2: Resource Request Form (MHOAC to RDMHS)
Form 4: National Response Patient Tracking Form (Field & MHOAC)
Guidance for Completing Form 4
California Patient Movement Plan (2018)
Public Health Emergency Prepardness