The deadline to register for FEMA Individual Assistance has been extended to December 11, 2020.
Phase 1 Debris Removal is underway on properties impacted by the August Complex Fires. Progress can be monitored using the dashboard found on the Debris Removal page. Planning for Phase 2 Debris Removal is underway. The County has mailed out Right of Entry forms to property owners and lease lot holders. Phase 2 debris removal reuires that propert owners and lease lot holders opt-in to the program by completing and submitting a Right of Entry (ROE) form. Information about Phase 2 debris removal, as well as the ROE form, are available by clicking on the Debris Removal banner on the left of this page.
ê ê ê REGISTER FOR FEMA INDIVIDUAL ASSISTANCE ê ê ê
Trinity County has been included in the major disaster declaration for the California Wildfires (DR-4558-CA), providing access to Public Assistance and Individual Assistance. FEMA's individual assistance program provides grants to help eligible survivors with financial assistance that may include rent, home repair, home replacement and other disaster-related needs such as childcare, medical and dental expenses. Apply for disaster assistance with the Federal Emergency Management Agency online at www.disasterassistance.gov; by downloading the FEMA app to a smartphone or tablet; or by calling the FEMA Helpline at 800-621-3362 (TTY 800-462-7585) between 7 a.m. and 10:30 p.m. Pacific. The deadline to register for FEMA Individual Assistance has been extended to December 11, 2020.
If you are a property owner, renter, or lease lot holder and would like more information, please call 530-623-8223 or email email@example.com. Be sure to provide your property address, parcel number (APN), and phone number.
Helpful Recovery information , Services and forms are listed here :
- Local Assistance Flyer The LAC is closed now but the location is still being used for supplies storage and facilitation for reach out to the community on a limited basis. Try using the phone number for inforation and access.
- Damage Survey Assessment Information Form The Red Cross deadline is passed but there is contact information in the flyer.
- Flood after Fire Flyer
- After Wildfire Flood information video- informacion de espanol-Spanish language
- You tube flood after Fire video; higher risk
- USDA-Rural Development ; Website for programs assisting with domestic water line damage and more
General information related to fires, rebuilding
- Defensible Space Flyer Rebuild or prepare for the future with this information
- Homeowners checklist
- Simple changes can reduce your risk to fire CalOES Fact Sheet
- Northwest Fire Information: 707-867-0965
- Northeast Fire Information: 530-628-0039
- Email: 2020.Elkhorn@firenet.gov
- www.facebook.com @ShastaTrinityNF; @SixRiversNF; @MendocinoNF
InciWeb - Incident Information System - https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/
CalTrans District 2 - https://dot.ca.gov/caltrans-near-me/district-2
USDA Forest Service Active Fire Mapping Program - https://fsapps.nwcg.gov/#
North Coast Air Quality Management District (NCUAQMD) Wildfire Smoke Air Quality Index - http://www.ncuaqmd.org/index.php?page=wildfire.aqi